Cherry Hand Pies are the epitome of personal pie goodness! Flaky pie crust and sweet cherry filling in a portable pie form – what more could you ask for?
This post contains affiliate links.
If you’ve been around here for a while, you might have figured out that I love individually sized desserts.
They’re just so cute, fun to eat, and are great for parties or taking to potlucks and cookouts.
Mini pecan pies? Better than a full pecan pie.
Mini pumpkin pies? So much cuter and more fun than a regular-sized pie.
Mini s’mores cheesecakes? Well, I think you get the idea.
And is there a more summer-perfect pie than cherry pie? I feel like there has to be a cherry pie or cherry crisp at every summer barbecue. It’s just the rule!
The minute I see fresh sweet cherries on sale at the store I have to buy them up and pack all of their goodness into Cherry Hand Pies for a portable version of this summer fave.
- In reply to J Wilkinson. So happy to hear you enjoyed the … by Jamie
- Awesome! My husband is not a dessert person except for cherry … by J Wilkinson
- In reply to felicia | Dish by Dish. Felicia- Hello! Yes, … by Jamie
- By: felicia | Dish by Dish by felicia | Dish by Dish
- In reply to shauna. Pie crust will work but give a different … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…