If you find yourself counting down the days until you can get your hands on Cranberry Bliss Bars, this copycat recipe is exactly what you need to enjoy them at home any time of the year.
I used to count down the days until I could buy the Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar. But now I have my own recipe, and honestly, it’s even better!
Cranberry is such a wonderful flavor that deserves more attention all year long. I’m not complaining about it getting its due in winter, though.
What can I say, I love the combo of cranberry and orange!
- By: Cranberry Bliss Bars | Sweet Pea’s Kitchen by Cranberry Bliss Bars | Sweet Pea’s Kitchen
- I love the kerrygold butter too!!! by Melissa
- I love the Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar! I have got to make … by Joanne
- These were really good. I made them last week, and featured … by Brandy K
- I made these with my friend yesterday and they are absolutely … by Tess
- Plus 5 more…