Damascus steel – the very best steel there is for knives. Super sharp knives that stay sharp for longer. Lightweight and superior sharpness means lower energy is required when cutting, so less muscle strain than traditional heavy knives.
- Blade Material : 67 layer Japanese VG10 Damascus steel
- Handle Material : High-grade plum nail black G10 handle plum blossom fixed, more beautiful, higher grade. Cost-effective.
Use for a long time not to distort, not faded, not shrinking, tasteless environmental protection
- Hardness : 60-62 HRC
- Certification:CE / EU,CIQ
- Characteristics : Extremely sharp and durable
- Lower energy required to use than regular knives – Less muscle strain
- 67 Layers of Damascus steel.
8 Inch Chefs Knife :
- length: 330 mm
- Blade length: 198mm
- Blade thickness: 2.0 mm
- Blade width: 44mm
- Net weight: 242 g.
5 Inch Paring Knife :
- Total length:225mm
- Blade length: 125mm
- Handle length: 100mm
- Blade width: 24mm
- Edge thickness: 2.0mm
- Net weight: 124g
3.5 Inch Fruit Knife :
- Full length: 19mm
- Blade length: 85mm
- Blade width: 23mm
- Blade thickness: 2mm
- Weight: 112g
Estimated Delivery Time: 14-25 days
Delivery 3-5 weeks.
*Knives can be a prohibited import, so please check before buying. We cannot be responsible for this. Our prices include all costs to send the item to you. Sales Taxes, Import Duties and Customs charges are beyond our control.
*International Buyers – Please Note
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
- These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Please read here for full information.