Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes are easy to make with a cake mix but taste like you spent hours making them! These easy pumpkin cupcakes are perfect for any fall gathering.
I am all about keeping things simple at this time of year.
Instead of cooking at home, we’re ordering pizza and wings for pre-trick-or-treat dinner and I’m whipping up these super simple semi-homemade Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes for dessert. I just plan on topping them with one of those little pumpkin candies you can find near the candy corn to make them a little more festive.
You all know I love my doctored cake mix recipes, and I couldn’t resist giving it a seasonal twist.
The result is these pumpkin spice cupcakes that are so irresistibly moist you can’t stop at just one!
If you love pumpkin bundt cake, you’ll definitely fall for the combo of spice cake mix and pumpkin. The lightly spiced cream cheese frosting makes the cupcakes so special.
- In reply to marie johson. Thanks so much for stopping by, … by Jamie
- These spiced pumpkin cupcakes are my new favorite fall dessert … by marie johson
- In reply to Ashli Smith. Yum! I love pumpkin and chocolate, … by Jamie
- Made these and added 1.5 cups of chocolate chips! Amazing! by Ashli Smith
- Quick question for ya…I plan on using this recipe to bake … by Wade Lam
- Plus 5 more…