Rum Balls are a classic holiday treat. Boozy, chocolatey and rich, store these beauties in the refrigerator for several days for an even better flavor!
Ohio is clearly a little confused in terms of the weather right now. It was sunny and almost 50 degrees today which is a little disappointing considering Christmas is in 4 days and last year we were expecting a huge winter storm around this time.
What can I say? I’m all for a white Christmas.
Despite the warm and sunny weather, we’re checking off items on our holiday baking list one by one.
- In reply to Carrie. That sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing! by Jamie
- I made rum balls for the very first time today and used this … by Carrie
- In reply to Olive. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do, … by Jamie
- Will have to try these for the holidays by Olive
- In reply to Cathy. Yay! So happy to hear you enjoyed the rum … by Jamie
- Plus 5 more…