Learn how to make a small batch of peanut butter cookies! This recipe is perfect when you’re craving homemade peanut butter cookies but don’t have time to make a big batch. In about 30 minutes, you can have fresh-baked cookies!
Table of Contents
If you’re a peanut butter fan, you will love this recipe! I’ve been working on small batch cookie recipes, and I now have the best small batch peanut butter cookies to share with you. They are so easy and have the best soft and chewy texture.
Perfect Small Batch of Peanut Butter Cookies
- This recipe makes ten perfect peanut butter cookies!
- It’s a no-chill peanut butter cookie recipe, so there’s no waiting. Just make the dough, bake them, and in about 30 minutes, you’ll be enjoying fresh-baked cookies.
- I’m also sharing how to turn them into a small batch of peanut butter chocolate chip cookies or try some of the other mix-in ideas later in the post.
- The cookies will keep for three days at room temperature, or you can freeze them.
- They have the best soft and chewy texture – they’re basically the best recipe for small batch peanut butter cookies!